Alameda County Courthouse Update – 27 April 2002
Highlights of the Latest for Alameda County Courthouse (updated through April 27, 2020):
- Court Filings. Effective April 24, 2020, Alameda County has expanded the documents that may be filed during the Court closure period as follows:
- Expanded DCSS pleadings, including notices of motions, answers, proofs of services, orders after hearing, and filings related to notices of motion.
- Petitions for Dissolution of Marriage and Parentage matters
- Findings and Orders After Hearing for all hearings conducted during the public closure period and for orders made prior to march 17, 2020
- Substitutions of attorney and proofs of service related to same
- Judgments resulting from a hearing conducted during the public closure period
- Court Closure. The current Emergency Order expires on May 1, 2020. The Court continues to evaluate the extent to which it needs further emergency relief.
The full text of the amended Emergency Local Rule 1.8a. can be found here ›