Alameda County Courthouse Update – 27 April 2002
Highlights of the Latest for Alameda County Courthouse (updated through April 27, 2020):
- Court Filings. Effective April 24, 2020, Alameda County has expanded the documents that may be filed during the Court closure period as follows:
- Expanded DCSS pleadings, including notices of motions, answers, proofs of services, orders after hearing, and filings related to notices of motion.
- Petitions for Dissolution of Marriage and Parentage matters
- Findings and Orders After Hearing for all hearings conducted during the public closure period and for orders made prior to march 17, 2020
- Substitutions of attorney and proofs of service related to same
- Judgments resulting from a hearing conducted during the public closure period
- Court Closure. The current Emergency Order expires on May 1, 2020. The Court continues to evaluate the extent to which it needs further emergency relief.